cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost emails

klnewman
Joining in

I have the same issue as many others - no emails received since Friday on any device or via virgin media. I have followed the 'locked out' page instructions, changed both passwords (more than once) and then when I try and access my emails again - get the 'locked out' page agin.

Very frustrating

I am also missing all my old emails  - despite having a message to say they were restored

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey klnewman, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

I will send you a PM so we can fill some paperwork in to get these emails back.

Please look out for my email in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

colint62
Joining in

So, 1 month on from the email outage, after numerous phone calls, chats and private messages in the community forum, I now get the response "This is a known issue which is affecting multiple customers and we hope to have this resolved as soon as we possibly can. Our support teams are working flat out to have this sorted".

I have been working in IT for over 30 years and I have never known an outage to last this long and to get so little feedback on what went wrong, what is being done to resolve and an estimated time for resolution.

Hey colint62, thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear this.

Please can you confirm if you are waiting for any historical emails to come back, if so I can help with this. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?