cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of virgin.net email account

DelphicTwin1968
Joining in

Hi all...  First post on here.

I have been locked out of my virgin.net email account that runs my life.

I have followed all instructions and changed passwords so many times I've forgotten them.

Can anyone please help; it's been three days and who knows what I've missed ?

8 REPLIES 8

Ali20222222222
Joining in

Same issue. 

Jubs666
Tuning in

It's been 28 days for me. Don't hold your breath that you'll get any sort of resolution or customer care. This forum was my last hope. BBC's Watchdog and Rip-off Britain are on the case. There are a lot of us still with no access, or with all historic emails missing.

klnewman
Joining in

Yes, me too

Very frustrating- have theatre tickets on there

DottyDani
Tuning in

I have not had access to my emails or account in general for 21 days now and counting. Little to no communication. Everytime I ask I just get told "the ticket is still open". Great thanks, but I still cannot access my account at all. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DelphicTwin1968 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your virgin.net account. To clarify, are you currently a customer with us for either Broadband, TV, or Landline? In addition, are you able to sign in to your online WebMail account, here?

Are you using any apps to try and access your email such as iOS Mail, or Outlook?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi @DottyDani,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some trouble accessing your email account and services. How are you trying to access it and what happens when you try?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have the same issue (as do many others).

So, 1 month on from the email outage, after numerous phone calls, chats and private messages in the community forum, I now get the response "This is a known issue which is affecting multiple customers and we hope to have this resolved as soon as we possibly can. Our support teams are working flat out to have this sorted".

I have been working in IT for over 30 years and I have never known an outage to last this long and to get so little feedback on what went wrong, what is being done to resolve and an estimated time for resolution.

Hi @colint62,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that my colleague has already responded and began assisting you via the other thread that you've created about this. We'll continue to help you with this from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!