Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email account hacked

My virgin media email account has been hacked.  I am no longer a virgin media customer as i moved and you didnt service that area.  When I try to sign on via your website it doesnt work. How do I access so i can change the password?  Many thanks

Forgotten password ntlworld email

Hi all my Hubby has forgotten his password for his NTLWORLD email is it possible to reset it? I can’t find a way to do so.  

Hacked Blueyonder

Hi,My Blueyonder email account (which I have had from the beginning) has been hacked and I cannot get any assistance from either Virgin Media (my former provider) or Blueyonder. I can’t login to either site as it says I am not recognized, so I can on...

Hijacked account

Recently can’t access emails thru app as password changed. Now being used to change other accounts and threats. Can access online yet.

Revernd1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of all historic emails

All my historic emails are still missing despite the email from Axel Wherl affirming that the issue is resolved and I “should” have access to them. On chasing tech dept last week that suggested that the emails from him was phishing and not real as th...

Nomisah by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email hacked

I have had an email, from my own email address to say that they have my password. They have quoted my password, which is correct, but I have a ntlworld account and when I try and login it tells me the email address does not exist I have seen similar ...

Resolved! Hacked Virgin Media Account

Had an email on my ntlworld address. Obviously Virgin has been hacked it is the only place I use the password   which was clearly displayed on the email. Virgin have now changed my password. I am still receiving mail on my other devices without chang...

Email account missing? - "was working fine yesterday"

HiMy family has 3 email addresses; 2 of which are used on a daily basis.My account seems to be working (main address) but the other two dont? Can someone check for me via PM please. tried my working account with the followingcurl -v smtps://smtp.ntlw...

euge by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail delivery failed

For the last six weeks or so, all my e-mails sent to addresses at btinternet or btopenworld are blocked with the "Mail delivery failed" message, which includes: host mx.lb.btinternet.com [213.120.69.89] SMTP error from remote mail server after RC...

Andrew46 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old NTLworld hacked

I was a virgin media customer for over 25 years and left due to moving.  Both mine and my husband lost our ntlworld email.  We have still been receiving emails but can’t access to change passwords. My email has been hacked and accounts compromised. A...

Joey2425 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos