cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an e-mail address

ChrisP25
Joining in

Hi

I have an old e-mail address I want to delete. I am still with VM but now sign in under a new e-mail and password.

The old address is full of spam and the only proper emails I now get under this address are from VM despite me updating my contact details. Ideally I want to delete this account but realise I may have to keep it so need it taken off line.

I can't get access this account at the moment as I cannot get into alter the password which has become corrupted somehow.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ChrisP25 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your old email. We can understand your concerns and want to do our best to help. For this reason, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi.

I too would like to delete an old (NTL) account.

I know I how to "bin" it from my account settings but will  that remove the address from your servers entirely? That is what I would like to do. 

Thanks

Dave Arthur

Hello DaveArthur1

Thanks for posting on the forums in regards to removing and email account, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

We're happy to help with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob