Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email account missing? - "was working fine yesterday"

HiMy family has 3 email addresses; 2 of which are used on a daily basis.My account seems to be working (main address) but the other two dont? Can someone check for me via PM please. tried my working account with the followingcurl -v smtps://smtp.ntlw...

euge by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail delivery failed

For the last six weeks or so, all my e-mails sent to addresses at btinternet or btopenworld are blocked with the "Mail delivery failed" message, which includes: host mx.lb.btinternet.com [213.120.69.89] SMTP error from remote mail server after RC...

Andrew46 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old NTLworld hacked

I was a virgin media customer for over 25 years and left due to moving.  Both mine and my husband lost our ntlworld email.  We have still been receiving emails but can’t access to change passwords. My email has been hacked and accounts compromised. A...

Joey2425 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recovering email address not shown in full

I am here because there is literally no where else I can go, virgin media have forced a situation of complete impossibility of leaving or discussing plans while also losing a phone number that's existed and used since 1974 through complete incompeten...

Primary mail box deleted by Virgin on recent works carried out

Virgin have deleted my primary mailbox when carrying out their latest works in June 2023.  I can still log in to the actual account to see my bills etc using this email address and password but when I try to re add the account via virgin email it say...

nnettie1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost access to ntlworld.com email

Hello, I have lost access to my ntlworld.com email. It appears that the account has been hacked about two days ago (I still had access and could see someone else in my emails) after contacting virgin about this they said they could change the passwor...

DB-UK by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not access NTLworld email

Hi  i cannot access my ntlword email, I tired my usual details and its not working - I cannot log in via the VM site: the error is: Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.   my email is [REMOVED]@ntlwo...

Kaushik4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email on Outlook for Android

Morning,Like a lot of people, I had problems with email. After doing various password resets and waiting, things have got better and my emails on Outlook on my PC are coming through loud and clear now. However I am still unable to receive emails usin...

Email - locked

After the issues we've all had with Virginmedia email recently, I have not got access to my email at all. After the 19th June situation, I had access to my email but not access to historic emails. I could still use email. On Thursday 29th June I have...

Delete Old ntlworld.com Email Address

I have an old ntlworld email address that has been hacked and is causing me a number of problems. The email address is from an old account that is no longer active and so I seem unable to change passwords or delete the account.. any help would be muc...