cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email hacked

Alan_B
On our wavelength

Nasty one ongoing, hacked virgin media from where the person hacked Three phone account, he then redirected emails to a gmail account and changed the contact number and tried to initiate an eSim update for an iPhone using my phone number. Also requested a PAC code and then tried to hack my goggle account and my Microsoft account. Fortunately unsuccessful and I caught it early enough with Three but I did get from Google and Microsoft the IP address which turns out to be a customer Fixed IP address for Virgin Media in London.  And he tried the same with my wife's phone and email. Passwords all changed for Virgin Media and autoforwards removed with help of VM team. So I have a gmail address, a phone number and the IP address...how do you get this followed up? 

2 REPLIES 2

boothy99
Fibre optic

Not sure if this is any use, but the page has contact details for where to report Scams etc ....

https://www.gov.uk/report-suspicious-emails-websites-phishing

👍

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider seeking advice from Action Fraud and / or reporting incident via non-emergency 101 number, see Contact us | Police.uk Should you not want the police involved then report here NetReport - Virgin Media; appropriate abuse type likely Threat Intelligence > Other

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks