cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and account problem

FalconTSR
Joining in

Can anyone help me. I received a message from Virgin Media telling me to change my password. I followed the instructions in the message and online was told to change my contact email address which I did.  I am now locked out and cannot get into my virgin account or my emails.

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi FalconTSR 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Email and My VM account access. 

Did you ever receive a verification email to the one you changed the login details to? (You may want to check the junk and spam folders in this account to check for it)

Would you be able to let us know what error code or message you are getting when trying to log in having completed the changes? 

We can then offer further support if needed! |MT

Molly

FalconTSR
Joining in

When loging in to my virgin after going through the picture check I get a box saying - Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.  How do I sort this out?

When loging in to my virgin after going through the picture check I get a box saying - Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.  How do I sort this out?

In this case, to best look into this for you, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs