cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not calling back ad promised

William888
Joining in

Was speaking to a girl called Amy from virgin media renewal team at the end of the call she said she would call me back next day at 5pm thst was Tuesdsy and still waiting Tried live chat the following night and had to give up waiting after 90 mins. can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi William888 

I'm afraid the VM Forum Team (who don't normally check the natter forums) can't organise callbacks, they also don't have access to the regrades or retentions (renewals) systems.

The live chat can often take 4 to 6 hours, presently longer due to customers receiving price increase emails and letters.  You can also speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but this method can also take 4 to 6 hours as phone calls take priority.

The quickest contact method though is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also try logging into https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and click on upgrade package. There may be an offer there, and also possibly a link to the online chat messenger service.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali