cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract confusion

Confucius2023
Joining in

Just had the new contract I agreed to online. Loads of things I don't understand properly and seems impossible to find answers on the VM site. I thought it was for when my present contract expires in November but now I have to pay the extra £11 a month from now.

What exactly is Weekend Chatter? Is it just for landlines? Found one mention of it including mobiles but i suspect this is wrong? Apparently it is the standard deal now.

And what is Talk Extra 200? Some of the references confuse it with Talk Extra 100. Extra to what?

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Confucius2023 

All of VM's broadband and phone deals come with Weekend chatter as standard and on this landline plan, calls to mobile phones will cost extra. 

You can add Talk Extra 100 for an additional £3.00 per month or Talk Extra 200 for an additional £5.00 per month. These add ons allow you to call mobiles for free for up to 100 minutes or up to 200 minutes per month respectively  (providing the call is for less than 60 minutes in length, otherwise it's an additional 24p per minute)

Full details of packages and costs are available on the pdf page <<< here >>> 

BTW If you need to call any 0870 numbers use the following site to see if there's an alternative free rate number instead  https://www.saynoto0870.com/ 

talk extra 100 and 200talk extra 100 and 200

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali