Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home button - not functioning properly

Hi, When i press the home button on my virgin remote it does not automatically go to virgin media and i have to select it from source. Al others work I.E firestick, when i push home on these they automatically come on. only virgin media you have to g...

Resolved! sky sports uhd

Hi I upgraded to sky sports UHD  but when i go onto the sky sports UHD channel the picture goes dark not black but it is noticeable I've tried changing settings on the tv and the box but there was no change. Can anyone help. Thanks

gadgie1 by Joining in
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Apps Freezes TV360 box

My TV 360 box has developed a problem with every free app i.e. BBC iPlayer, ITVX, Channels 4 & 5 etc.Every time I select any one of these my TV360 box completely locks up and has to be turned off at the mains.Any suggestions to get this fixed would b...

Stanl by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini Box not showing premium channels

I had an engineer come by and install a mini box upstairs with a package upgrade. I have all the channels on main box downstairs but my mini box just shows a 100.70 error message when accessing premium channels ie movies/sports.

pixellation on a few channels

hi i have some channels that have started to pixellate ie drama is pixellating but drama + 1 is fine the same with the yesterday channel have tried rebooting and have checked the cables but this didnt work any ideas

jb3010 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

48 hour delay to activate SS UHD?

Just upgraded from broadband only to the Utimate Volt Bundle with Sky Sports UHD, and had a successful install of 3 V6 boxes yesterday... apart from the Sky Sports UHD, which are still displaying a "Setting up your channels..." and 100:70.I spoke to ...

Resolved! Split recordings

HiI've found a previous thread about this issue but the solution doesn't seem to work for me. Hope someone knows a fix.Where films are split into 2 parts on a channel, the second part is not being recorded on my 360. An archived answer suggests that ...

Channel 4 start over feature

Hi anyone has the channel 4 start over feature been changed when I want to watch programme from the start it goes into the app with channel 5 startover it don’t comes straight up what are channel 4 thinking seems to be less of it now are channel 4/vi...