Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

missing the virgin 360 power supply.

Hi all, received my equipment yesterday and the power supply for the 360 box is missing. only solution they could offer was to book an engineer appointment. anyone know of any common devices that use the same power supply please?

malza313 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent audio sync issues

Hi we have the VM 360 box, since installation we get intermittent audio sync issues. Not all the time, no pattern as to when it happens but the audio will get further and further out of sync with the picture.The only way to normally sort it, is to tu...

1pexpert by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New splitter needed

The cable that goes into my hub from my splitter box has snapped and I need a new one is there anyway one can be sent out to me 

Seek bar at end of recording

Hi,I have a V6 box running V360 firmware. When I play a recording, it will play from the beginning, but the seek bar will be at the end of the recording. This means I get the "Do you want to delete this recording" popup at the beginning of playback. ...

davewillo by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Splitter required

Hi I recently had virgin out as I had wifi problems I used to have a tv box upstairs but got moved into rear extension. Last engineer that come out took the splitter off now i need one as I have moved my v6 to another wall and can’t get the cable to ...

Resolved! Technician visit

I had a Scheduled Technician visit today....he rang the intercom but never showed up at my apartment. 

Ckioko by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Low humming noise 360 box

We have had a new 360 box fitted at the weekend and it emits a low humming noise constantly, whether on or on standby. It is very off putting when watching the TV. The box is not overheated. It is in the same position as our previously one which we d...

Resolved! Order sky mini box

Had Virgin broadband only for a number of years. Ordered 360 TV kit, delivered yesterday and connected, all working.Where can I order a mini box for another room. Went into change my package and clicked continue, nothing happens.Thanks John.

322967 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos