Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel engineer

I need to cancel my appointment as I can’t do it nowhere else on the app or website 

Resolved! Ethernet Cable

I have just noticed that my ethernet cable does not appear to be attached to both hubs.  The cable is attached to the new fibre hub but not to the other box.  Hopefully these photos will explain better as I am not very technical when it comes to thes...

ethernet cable 1.jpg ether 2.jpg ether cable 3.jpg

360 default recording settings and programme info

Is there a way to change the default recording setting to New episodes only instead of having to a) delete loads of repeats from different showings in the middle of the night or b) change the recording options every time I add a new series link? If n...

Timbee by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Streaming devices

Not sure if this is right place but I was watching my recordings in my bedroom I have the v6 it was updated to 360 and I have a virginmedia smaller box in bedroom... I only have theses 2 boxs all of a sudden I can't watch any of my recordings in bedr...

pep4uk by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement 360 Power Cable

Hello,I require a replacement power supply cable/plug for my Virgin 360 TV Box. I tried telephoning but the help desk sent me the wrong item. Currently been without my Virgin TV for over 2 weeks. 

Jcox89 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

‘No Signal’ after TV box Welcome Screen

Turn TV box on, as normal.I get the ‘Welcome’ screen, as normal.’Welcome’ screen disappears, as normal.Moments later, TV throws-up a ‘No signal’ error.There must have been signal to get the ‘Welcome’ screen, so not a cabling issue.Other devices worki...

NPalin59 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast forward 360

I was offered the 360 box upgrade and took it before reading any of these community answers, what a shame. Having said that, I’ve had loads of problems for the last 2 years when I was changed  to a V6 box on TIvo, so I was hopeful it would be better ...

LAR1955 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

360 box rebooting while watching CH5

Hi.Bit of a strange one, my 360 box regularly reboots, but only when I'm watching CH5 or 5 Action (maybe 5 min into watching, sometimes longer.) This even seems to happen while watching recordings of said channels.It always starts with a CS2002 error...

Odds by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV360 Box lack of indication and indifferent status

Is it me but the TV360 is so lacking in indications that even the single red light on the front seems to mean ...What ?? Sure the power is on but when you tell the box to power up not even the Red Light Blinks  and there is no other indication by any...

Remote broke

The down button on our tV remote does not work. Only had it since Feb so not been over used. Can a new one be sent out please? 

np17 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos