Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! TV360 Remote will not Pair with Phillips 6700 series TV

We had TV360 & broadband installed yesterday and every thing seems to be working perfectly except we can not get the remote to pair with our Phillips 6700 series (2019) Smart TV which is the main one we watch – has any body found a fix for this?Our 2...

GaryL1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power supply has stopped working

My power supply to my tv box has stopped working.Need to get a replacement but can't get through to Virgin Media customer service.Paying for a service i can't use and can't contact CS isn't great.

Walshy71 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breaking up

For the past three days I have experienced severe picture pixelation and Channel Failed warning. Is this isolated or other people experiencing the same thing.

Bake Off (Signed) only?!

I can’t find a way to watch Bake Off on catchup without a BSL interpreter on the screen. The Virgin box doesn’t say it’s Signed but now it forces you to go through the Channel 4 app there’s only a signed version available? Surely there’s a version wi...

Apps in particular C4, C5 keep crashing

Hi There,Every time I try and watch something via the C5 or C4 App they keep crashing and also I keep having to re-sign into them via the app code generator for each channel.It's beyond annoying because I like searching through things to watch, parti...

Donstu71 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 Recordings Assistance

Hello,My household has just upgraded to Virgin 360 TV.We have for the last few years had three Virgin V6 boxes that we have kept and are now all upgraded to the 360 software.My question is this. Is there any way to only show the specific recordings o...

Resolved! Viewing recordings

I've noticed than when we watch tv recordings that a few mins before the programme has finished we got a popup box in top right hand corner of screen giving us the option to Delete or Save the recording. This is very annoying as we can't get rid of i...

ScenicPaul by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos