Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360 remote stops LG remote working

My 360 remote works on my lg smart tv, but the tv wants me to confirm a software update. The tv remote no longer functions but the 360 remote won't let me confim I want the update. How do I do it, please?

cherrillo by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should I be keeping hub and box on 24/7?

Hi, I have recently upgraded to 360 with new box and hub 5. As always I switch these off at night as I had been doing previously with the old TiVo equipment and old router. With the new equipment however, the Wifi seems to be problematic first thing ...

V6 to 360 upgrade issues

Recently upgraded our V6 box to the 360 remote and are now really regretting it. Really slow start up, frequently kicks us out of apps so we have to sign in to iplayer or Netflix every time we want to watch something, catch up tv doesn't work and the...

Some episodes not recording on series link

Have recently upgraded from a Tivo to a new 360 box. Some small problems involving recording a program that is 4 hours + and it only records 1.5 hours still not solved.However, it has now taken to missing episodes. Waterloo Road  it records episodes ...

biccode by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky Sports

Not a complaint but just puzzled to why Sky Sports Premier League is approximately 8 seconds behind Sky Main Event when showing the same match?

dools59 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV recordings duplicated

Just had a additional tv box fitted upstairs but when recording down stairs it's copied upstairs which I don't want how can I stop this.Thanks

Evo59 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 buffering issues

We have TV 360 with 2 mini boxes all connected via Wifi to a VM Hub 4. It took 6 months of repeated engineer visits before we could successfully use the 360 service on the mini boxes. This was solved by an engineer swapping to a Hub 4. Having worked ...

Majority soundbar volume - up but not down

I have just upgraded my V6 box to 360 and I was p[leased to see that the remote has support for Majority soundbars. I paired it both ways - by entering the model number (Majority Snowden II) and trying the keys, and in both cases it partially works. ...

aperrott by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can only ever get fair tv signal, why?

Hi all.I can only ever get a fair tv signal on virgin and goes to bad on some channels regularly. Can anyone get a good signal in Epsom? Would upgrading my cables to RG11 from rj6 from virgin service to wall make any difference as virgins cable is on...

Grodecki by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv hub 5 remote

I have installed hub5, but the remote will not connect to the TV 360 box. 

AMY2207 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos