Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sky Comedy problem

This is happening for me on Sky Comedy as well. Very noticeable whilst watching Jimmy Fallon.  It really does take away from the viewing experience. Can it be escalated to be fixed? 

Sambo6654 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin V6 box to TV 360, should I do it?

Hi, I just got an email from VM saying that "Sky Sports are launching Sky Sports+ but that it doesn’t work on my current Virgin TV 6 box" and that "I can upgrade my box to access Sky Sports+ at no extra cost". I went to the VM forums to see what peop...

cdturri by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV recordings buffering

Any ideas why tv recordings buffer on an additional box?  Internet speed is great and have wifi pods which are also showing great connection. i don’t have any issues with netflix , prime etc only when replaying tv recordings. TIA

Mchugs by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 upgrade to get Sky Sports +

So had the email about needing to upgrade to tv360 to get Sky Sports +. Question I have is does this upgrade effect your contract? Does it force you to start a new contract for example?

Smevster by On our wavelength
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box

I am supposed to be able to switch my VB on via my iPad so I can watch programmes I’ve recorded in another but I can’t. I just get message saying I’m not on the same home network. I’m now in the same room and get same message. I have to turn box on w...

Resolved! Upgrade Tivo & V6 to V360

I want to upgrade my 2 boxes (a Tivo & V6) to 2 360's - is this possible? How much? Installation or self-installation? One can be a mini-V360. (I wrote on this forum earlier but it seems to have disappeared!)