Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Pairing 360 TV Remote

Please can somebody help? I am unable to pair my 360 remote with my Sharp Aquos TV. I followed the recommended steps, but it doesn’t seem to be a recognised brand. Thanks in advance. Tony.

Tony1935 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv box 360

Liquid has been spilt in the tv box and now I cannot turn it on. How do i obtain a relacement box ?

Unable to record

We have 3 boxes in total (VTV1, VTV2 & VTV3) and box 1 suddenly stopped booting up and after troubleshooting for a while, I gave up.Luckily, our third box wasn’t connected at the time so I just used that to replace box 1. The issue is now, anything I...

Louismkd by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buffering Issues on Virgin TV 360 - Seeking Solutions

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently experiencing some frustrating buffering issues with my Virgin TV 360, and I'm reaching out to the community for assistance. Lately, I've noticed that my TV signal is frequently buffering, causing interrupt...

Remote control order

I ordered a new remote over a week ago now , the charge has appeared on my account but I have yet to recieve the remote control !!! How long does it take ? And trying to get hold of someone at virgin is almost impossible an answer from someone at vir...

Resolved! CS6002 error code on TV 360

I've tried factory reset including formatting and losing my recordings, but the message continues. Can't pause live TV. I tried 150 and was sent a link to self-help, but CS6002 isn't listed among the error codes.

DawdlVision_0-1699113903256.png

Error code MA1/15/40

I have the same issue - except it's on my main box. And support are not helpful.      [MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

Smeets by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix not launching on TV Box

Up until some weeks ago I could watch Netflix on the box, but not anymore. All I get is the red loading sign. Can this be fixed?

reboi by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos