Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recordings not loading tv360

We have have 2 virgin media 360 boxes. The main one is working fine but the second one the recordings are not loading, just saying ‘will start shortly’ then doesn’t… ran diagnostics which were all fine and plugged out the wires at the back and left i...

dtreacy by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

A few channels pixelated and missing

Hi on one of my 360 mini boxesThe box as always been ok upon till now buti I have a few pixelated channels & few channels not there at all, I have reset the box several timesand checked the cables at the back but the problems still persist

Joecrow by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Series link?

I have just upgraded to a TV 360 but can't find where the series links are. Any ideas?

Re: Netflix app not working

Please can someone help The netflix app will only work if after loading for the firest time you exit out then re load is there a fix for this 

Clive14p by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix channel and app not working

Netflix crashing and the box seeming to crash.  Netflix and Disney+ are not loading (just shows Netflix logo for some time, and then an error code CS2400, even if I select Disney?).  BBC, ITV and C4 each require registration each time……what do we do?...

Scuba13 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV 360 remote

Sorry if this isn't the right place but I'm hoping it is and that someone can help.I have a LG smart TV and a Virgin box. The remote is paired to it and works fine but I wanted to know if there was a set of buttons to push so I can navigate the actua...

A Plea for Help Please

I upgraded my box to 350, (well I didn't, a neighbour did it for me). but cannot use it.  I am 80 years old disabled with only one arm and can't handle the remote buttons, they are small and not standing proud and impossible for me to use.Is there an...

Bengie by Superfast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t Find Hard Drive

I have seen this problem on here before but my question is, can this be solved remotely as Virgin insist it can? I have the error message CS6002. My box cannot access or make recordings or pause live TV. It started on 15th Dec. I’ve done all the usua...