Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin TV with different router

Hi we have just moved to Virgin BB but still have Sky Q. I’m exploring moving to Virgin TV and getting 2 mini boxes too. My question is would this work with a different router to the main box? Our BB hub is not streaming WiFi it’s just provides the E...

Thirlbs by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to infra red control?

I have recently purchase a basic simple remote control  because the one provided is far too complicated and quick to respond to button actions is now difficult for my wife to operate. I have tried and tried to "pair" my box with the new remote with g...

Spoof by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second box not working

I recently had a flood in my kitchen. This is where my second v6 box is located. It was in my bedroom. The cables are still there in my bedroom. I contacted Vm to ask advice and they told me all I have to do is plug the box back in to the bedroom. I ...

gillhoose by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access Sky Sports on any device except TV

Does anyone else have this issue when trying to log into Sky Sports from their device? The Virgin TV Ireland log-in box has disappeared from the log-in area. Virgin Media say there's an issue with Sky Sports and they're trying to fix it but this has ...

Hayes3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Sound

HiI have a new installation.  My 2nd box has no sound when playing some recordings.  One was channel 5, I just deleted it.  Tonight channel 4, I am still recording it.Some recordings are fine, some no sound.  What should I do, it's only day 2 with th...

CEC control of volume

I have a new TV360 box connected to a Denon AVR and then to a projector.  I have enabled all HDMI LINK - One Power (CEC settings) in all devices and the power on / off functionality works most of the time via HDMI.I can control the volume of the rece...

Both 360 remotes flashing white

Wonder if anyone can help. Both my remotes are now flashing white in the top right hand corner. Replaced batteries on both, still nothing working. 

Netflix & Prime Apps do not play programme

HiMy virgin box with TV 360 was recently replaced. But now my Netflix and Prime Apps no longer play any selected programs. The apps start up fine and I can select items from various Menu options. But as soon as I press “Play” nothing happens and get ...

gamil01 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultra HD Channel

Can someone please tell somebody at Virgin TV, that the logo on Channel 999 Ultra HD (top left corner) is absolutely bloody massive and needs making smaller!!!It owns too much real estate on the screen! 

Paul_I by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos