Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Old V6 box upgrade to TV360 rip off

Hi I recently resigned up to a new contract. I asked for a new box because our V6 was first gen and slowing down. After being assured that upgrading to TV 360 would be the solution. Actually it's worse and even slower. Half the time the on-demand or ...

Poor HD picture quality

Am having issues with the picture quality on a 360 mini box, have tried restarting box, different leads etc, but still is really poor quality, on apps the quality is spot on but anything HD especially sports is so poor, anyone else with same issues o...

360 TV BOX UNSTABLE

I am still experiencing problems with my TV set top box since last September It keeps going into reboot mode and welcome sequence when switched on or during a program and sometimes the picture freezes or goes off completely with a message cannot disp...

infidel by Dialled in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet over coax

Hi,I have mini boxes supplied in addition to the main box but am unable to make use of fully as there is no coax cabling to my existing TV points (other than the main TV).  I do have ethernet cabling available locally.Has anyone used ethernet as a so...

hiraniha by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin TV 360 Mini Boxes

I am considering moving from BT Broadband with an old style Sky+ box to Virgin Broadband and Virgin TV 360 with the Sports package. Connectivity of the Broadband router and main TV 360 box is fine as in my lounge. My house was wired with coaxial cabl...

Kiki2 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

TNT Sports Ultimate HDR

Hi, I’ve noticed today when I changed the channel on TNT Sports Ultimate that now HDR it’s available like on all Sky Sports UHD channels. So, the quality should be better now. I’m sure that not all people will be happy with this change because of the...

Dolby atmos on tnt ultimate

I cannot get a Dolby Atmos commentary on channel 531. I used to when it was BT.I do get Dolby Atmos on sky uhd channels when available, as watching the 17:30 footy match today.Has TNT stopped Dolby atmos on virgin channel 531 or is it a technical iss...

Disney+ quality

Hi,Does anyone else have the constant issue of the picture quality on Disney+ via the 360 box dropping from 4K to what I can only assume is 480p on a regular basis? it is driving me insane! Karl