Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is there so many issues with virgin 360 recordings

There is so many issues with virgin tv360. When you go to recordings it only shows part of them unless you select all recordings. Also if set series link then it records repeats. You can't change this and the only way to delete them is to record them...

Dolby Atmos Sky uhd channel

Darts on now not in Dolby Atmos.Last night semi-finals were in Dolby atmos.Once again I ask are virgin technicians to blame or are sky mugging virgin off by not allowing the feed.I just wish someone in the know could explain this, it is so unpredicta...

watching all recordings in a group on 360

Hi, is it possible to watch all recordings in a group automatically on 360? This was a feature on the old system but the option seems to have disappeared? Or is there a quick way to play the next recorded episode please?  Thanks! 

jamest6 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv box connection

how do I connect my tv 360 box when my tv is in a different room to the router?

VM 360 Error code CS9993

Evening Allstill showing error code CS993 since upgrading to VM 360.prior to this we were on TiVo and no issues with sound bar/TV pairing All leads are in the same posts as before…. Expensive TV and sound bar not being fully used Any suggestions?.TVM...

Paul9961 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notifications

Anyway of disabling the notification that tells me I can use the virgin remote with my TV? It's driving me insane when trying to watch TV. I can't find the settings in the menus to disable it. I get the notification every 30 seconds or so. I even try...

Sky Glass and 360 keep disconnecting

New user of VM, after several set up false starts I finally got the 360 box working last night. This morning I unplugged from the wall to change plugs and now the box and tv won’t talk. Have taken out the hdmi several times; turned off and on at ever...

V360 forcing TV into HDR mode

Has anyone noticed their signal from the 360 box is forcing their tv to enter HDR mode regardless of the channel.  It means the picture looks terrible as HDR is displaying on a non HDR  channel. Seems to have happened just a few days ago - didn’t do ...