Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV Essentials

I've been offered (after cancelling) a renewal package that includes my existing Virgin  TV 360 box, M250 Fibre broadband, Line rental and weekend chatter but a DOWNGRADE to TV Essentials. Nowhere on the website or via the links in the offer email do...

Andyb28 by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

DRM failed (Digital Rights Management) CH4 on-demand

Like a few others I'm getting the DRM failed 4200 with Ch4 On-demandVM engineer fitted a new HDMI cable but admitted he had never seen this error before resetting the box does not fix the issue and other On-demand channels work ok.Any ideas? 

360 box massive backwards step

After renewing my contract with Virgin just negotiated on price the day as I was going on holiday, just a renewal not an upgrade with my 2 x V6 boxes. Arriving back from holiday a 360 remote had arrived, on opening the box it says 5 days after receiv...

Lee_1 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv360 will not recover recently deleted programs

It used to be easy to recover recently deleted programs with my old TiVo box but now with the new tv360 box it is not. This seems a retrograde step for many Virginmedia customers. Are there any plans to restore this option either with software or har...

Virgin media 360 boxes

In the days of the TiVo box, I was allowed 4 boxes.  However since then and currently with the 360 box/mini box we are limited to 3.   Why is this?

Resolved! Updating V6 to 360

HiHow do i go about apply to update my V6 box to 360 firmware? I see instructions on how to do it but i need to obtain the new remote first and can't find anywhere how I can request to be sent that. Also the option to update my box isn't shown in any...

sbarts by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lights on 360 box not working

newly installed 360 box all info lights working,hour later when in standby red light went out,rang vm and was told i shall send info to box,after that all light stopped working and was told oh well i don't really know still you get all channels still...

alancole by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos