Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Remote with Replacement TV Box

Virgin sent me a new, primary, TV box. It arrived on 3/2 but I only installed it today (13/2) because I had recordings I wanted to watch (which were unavailable to stream). But when I got to the bit in the instructions about pairing the new remote wi...

GuyMal by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No end of issues - frustrated

I had a v360 box and mini box installed in October last year, the equipment itself worked fine although I considered leaving due to issues with bills and customer services, however i stuck with it…wish I hadn’t bothered!!!!!i have the recording box i...

360 remote not working and cannot reset it

I have 360  TV and the remote is not working properly.it started with vol + not workingThen sometimes the red light stays on. I cannot reset it due to buttons not responding.obviously I've already changed batteries.I've also tried to order online but...

nikko by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel subscription

HelloMy contract is due for renewal soon however I wish to cancel.  I do NOT wish to renew and have sourced another supplier.I wish to give notice of my intent to cancel.Can this be done on here ?I will provide account details if this can be done.Tha...

Gibbo47 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help please - Senior moment relating to 360/Multi box settings

Hi all,Following a replacement TV, I experienced a senior moment relating to either a cable connection, or a Box to Profile mixup, which on completion, resulted in the same recording history on our Master 360 box - and the Multi box used by my wife u...

Siralli by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Virgin media 360 customer - What HD??

I have HD movie channels and they all seem low in quality? Is this normal? Checked all settings and they’re fine. I get actual hd on bbc channels for example but movies are terrible! Even Netflix is low quality for HD, I get much much crisper picture...

brukeo6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can virgin work with sky glass tv?

Hi all,My contract is up with Sky and I’m thinking of moving across to Virgin.Don’t really want to buy a new tv and I’ve seen mixed comments online about whether I can plug the Virgin box into the sky glass tv and it work successfully.Could anyone of...

g1azzo by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Virgin media 360 customer - What HD??

I have HD movie channels and they all seem low in quality? Is this normal? Checked all settings and they’re fine. I get actual hd on bbc channels for example but movies are terrible! Even Netflix is low quality for HD, I get much much crisper picture...

chipo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos