Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virgin TV 360 not selecting HDMI Port on TV when switching on

New Installation and need a little help. I have a Panasonic TV HDMI1 - Is the Virgin 360 BoxHDMI2 - Is a Amazon FirestickWhen I switch on the Virgin Media Device it doesn't auto select the HDMI port unless the TV is on HDMI1 I have to manually switch...

Cliff3cv by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin 360

Does anyone know when the 360 box is going to be replaced with a new version or simply an app? Or at least updated to include more features?First of all, let me say I am I am thoroughly familiar with all the features of the 360 so don’t need a tutori...

Nilot by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fury Usyk

Hi all, just ordered Fury Usyk fight on my Virgin Box. Any idea if this event will be shown in 4K?It only mentioned HD underneath the title when ordering. I’m hosting a Boxing Party and ideally would like to watch it in 4K if possible. Thanks in adva...

Muselnor by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 remote silicone cover

Has anyone found a silicone cover that fits the remote control for virgin 360 box ? My partner is disabled and has problems with grip in his hand. We’ve found that the silicone covers really help with our other remotes. Any help appreciated. 

Jenni3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box cs2004

Recently upgraded so we can have a box upstairs set it all up today and it give the code CS2004 no channels work rang virgin he said he has sent bits across and i have to wait 24 hours we had virgin upstairs a few yrs a go so cable was already there ...

Sky Sports UHD FF/Rewind not working properly

Anyone else experience this? Both FF and rewind seem to stutter or just completely freeze. The only option which seems to work as it should is if you FF with one green arrow. I have reset the box, but still no joy.

Resolved! Soundbar and 360

I have a samsung ue50tu7020kxxu and it supports e-arc. I bought a new soundbar which has dolby atmos. Now, when I hooked it all up it had audio sync issues, it turns out the best way to correct this is to connect my 360 box to the soundbar. This work...

Jeff15 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV for days

We have had no TV for days. Post code Kt2Checking the virgin media status, it seems you are hopeful repair will be done by... Yesterday.Will this be fixed? Why is their no competition for absolutely zero service? 

scarab by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coax for 360 mini box

Hi. I have no coax from input to new tv position but I have a cat 6 from incoming position to new tv position. Will new 360 mini box work without coax connection? If not, once it’s setup can it be disconnected? And if that is not possible can I conve...

bthogg by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos