Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sky Sports F1 Red Button

This weekend is the first weekend of the Sky Sports F1 Red Button service on Sky.It has all on-board cameras available and some other extra. Looks good.The first two weekends are Saturday races.

ozsat by Superstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hisense soundbar virgin 360 sound cutting off

Hello!Week old customer and already my second post / query. I have a Hisense 55” tv and hs214 soundbar. Had zero issues with it until virgin 360 was installed. Over the last few days there has been sound cutting out from the soundbar and going back t...

Bramz316 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV 360 Mini Boxes

Hi,I already have Virgin broadband and I am thinking of moving to 360 from Sky Q and currently have 2 mini boxes. The Sky Q mini boxes only need power and WiFi and although I was assured by sales department that mini boxes only need power cable, rese...

360 box causing electrical fault

Hi, Can anyone help please? Since saturday when I plugged my new 360 Virgin TV Box in my RCD has developed an isolated electricaly fault that causes it to trip. I know it is the virgin media 360 box because since I have unplugged it the electrics hav...

Resolved! 360 box nightmare

When I moved into my new property I was given the 360 box (previously had TiVo) I’ve had it less than 3 months and it’s lost my recordings 4 times!!! The help desk advisors are useless and have no idea how to solve things. Im constantly having to res...

Biddy2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programme delays not picked up by scheduled recordings.

When i schedule a programme to be recorded, i start it one minute early and end it five minutes after supposed times. But if a programme is running say ten minutes late, why doesn't by box automatically adjust the times to capture the programme. Thir...

Jerry007 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixelation on E4

Hi.  I would like to report pixelation on my 360 box - I’ve primarily noticed it when watching E4 and one or two other channels. If an engineer is required, unfortunately, I’m only available on Fridays. 

'Channel failed' message - CS2000

We have recently started getting a 'Channel failed' error message (code CS2000) on our screen whenever we try and use live pause or live rewind.I re-booted the box and it's still doing it.Can anyone help?Tony. 

milco by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos