Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Netflix Crashing V6 Box

I keep having issues loading Netflix on my V6 Box. Sometimes it will load with no issues. Sometimes it will load after a long load time. But most of the time (i would say 2/3) it will crash my V6 box. It will stick on the load screen for a full minut...

Yachuno by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 mini box internet not working

Hi guys,Yesterday the internet to the mini box 360 has stopped working, it still shows the box as connected to our VM wifi so we are in a constant loop of "ooops we've found a problem" click on network set up, choose wifi and it does a diagnostic tes...

sbc66123 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Box intermittently unusable when launching Netflix

I seem to be having an odd issue whereby on the Netflix app is affected.I will launch Netflix as usual, and I get one of three scenarios:The app will launch and be useable - no issues with some freezing when navigating the UIThe app will simply stay ...

Paramount plus

I've read all the previous posts from last year about Paramount Plus being included in Virgin subscriptions that include Sky Cinema , which we have, but still can't find it without paying a subscription of about £6.99 a month after a  short free tria...

ScenicPaul by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kids TV channels

Hello,for some reason I am not able to view the Kids TV channels (704 upwards) as I tells me there is a problem and I need to contact virgin direct. This is proving somewhat difficult as I am struggling to get through. I have 3 boxes and 2 of them ar...

jdajack by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2400 error

I've had an issue with BBC1 and BBC2 for weeks. An App not accessible error appears with a CS2400 error. I habe tried restarting the box. I have also contacted virgin and was given a 5 day resolution time but this has elapsed and its still not resolv...

Redfly by Joining in
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box resetting constantly

So since i've installed 360 firmware on my box i've had alot of issues. They have finally come to a head and i cant decide if its the hardware or the software.I have been struggling to use amazon prime but all other internet based stuff works. Someti...

Screenshot_2024-01-24-19-58-08-87_1c567756457d5c0db566e03bcdc0e537.jpg