Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V6 wont boot up after being in standby overnight

Just had new V6 installed running latest UI. Have new remote control. When I try and boot up the box after it being left in standby overnight the power up button on the remote doesn't boot up the box. It does switch off the TV though. I have to press...

dazjshop by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple remote

Can I order a simple remote, with only volume and channel if possible, or a big button remote.  This is for a 97 year old who is blind.  It is ONLY for BBC1,2 ITV, Channel 4.  No other channels are used.Thank you. 

Jaddie by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 nightmare

Can someone please help me out of this nightmareI recently upgraded to 360 and have had nothing but problems ever since with lack of communication.  Firstly,  Yodel simply did not deliver my tv box, they said they did try and left a card. CCTV shows ...

Re: Linking my tv remote to Humax 1008R

Yes I am. I recently bought a Samsung Crystal UHD TV and i havd a vergin media box which is a Humax so i can’t link the samsung universal remote to my vm box. Thank you for your help

Ch77 by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code CS2004 on mini box

I get the CS2004 error code on my standalone mini box against every channel.I can see the 'all channels' and my personal profile ok which suggests it is talking to the main hub.  The connection status on the box to the Wifi is fine with no errors rep...

Resolved! No Tv Service for 6 Weeks

I was with Virgin Media for my broadband and decided to add the TV Channels to my package.When the Technician came out to the house he said I need a Pull Through team as the signal coming into my house was well below an acceptable standard.I was give...

HowieB by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box cant record or pause programms

i have just installed my sister in laws 360 box all seems ok but she cant record or pause programs it says problem with the ethernet cable but it all seems to be all correct any help would be appreciated

choccy by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 Splitter

I am a returner to Virgin and have set everything up myself except for the mii box upstairs.  All the cables are still in place but I need a splitter (I think that's what it's called anyway).  I can't find a way to get passed the Bot to speak with an...

GillD58 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos