Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint contact

New to this forum and seeking some advice. I moved house last month and took out a new contract with VM where I managed to negotiate a deal which was half as much as I was paying before and included a tv 360 box (currently have TiVo). The wifi hun ar...

Resolved! Upgrade to 360

Hi, I have 2 x Virgin V6 boxes and just about to upgrade to 360I’ve been sent 2 x 360 remotes through the post Do I need to upgrade both boxes independently or if I upgrade the main box in the living room will it automatically update the 2nd boxThank...

TIMMAC by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Red button

Can't watch football on red button. Only started once I upgraded to 360 box.

Remote not working

How do I get a new remote control for virgin tv 360 box,my remote for the bedroom has stopped working,i have changed the batteries,it doesn't light up when I press the buttons,I tried resetting the control but nothing works.thanks.

Resolved! swap tv boxes from room to room?

Hello ALlMy router is near the mini box (connected via wifi only), my main 360 tv box is in the other side of the house where wifi is less.  Is it a better set-up to have the main 360 tv box next to the router and the mini in the other room? or my se...

M_star99 by Up to speed
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer left me with 360 AND V6

I had 2 V6 boxes, hadn't looked to upgrade to 360 however the hard drive in one my boxes died.  Nothing against it and I actually think its ok but have elderly relatives in the house who I was trying to avoid "retraining" on a new interface.  Got an ...

Bemak187 by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 box is dead

Checked all the leads, rebooted several times, just not lights on or anything! Can’t get any response online, any ideas?