Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Start up 360

I set up the new broadband and then lid up the tv. We ended up having to go wireless as we can’t have broadband near the tv and broadband box is upstairs and now I can’t even watch programmes live error comes up 

Resolved! Utter confusion regarding UHD channels

Having recently upgraded to a 4k tv, I decided to upgrade my Virgin Media package to get as much 4k content as possible. Thus, I decided to upgrade to a hub 5 and 360 box. I'll spare you all the trials and tribulations I required to get this done. Su...

Chicot by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to copy series links with a box swap on TV360

It appears our TV360 (Arris updated from V6) will need to be replaced with a Humax TV360  to address an issue/bug.The VM technician has mentioned that there's a way to copy our series links across.Is this possible?  If so, how?

g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not taping football

When I'm taping football it's not taping or it's only taping a wee bit of it. Can anyone help?

moi68 by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub swop

Just a quick question. If I swap my hub from a 4 to a 5 will I lose all my recorded programs after the swap? 

RRRose by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 nightmare

Hi,just swapped to 360, absolutely hate it, is there any way to swap back?

jo40 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Channel failed

Sky Sports 2, 3, 4, 8 and 10 are saying channel failed. Error code is Cs2004. All cables are tight and rebooted both 360 main and 360 mini. Still showing channel failed

Netflix app freezing

Our Netflix app in apps section of virgin tv will not load - been experiencing issue for nearly 4 weeks and despite calls to support no resolution has been found. I can access Netflix on other devices, just not through the TV. It loads showing Netfli...