Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin TV 360 box - block signing up on the box

I just got a  Virgin TV 360 box, a replacement for my TIVO.  It looks a bit like if I select a program from the listings that I am not signed up for it will take me through a process to sign up.  It wasn't like that on my Tivo.  How can I make sure t...

Kawadadi by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix not loading

Hi all, my Netflix is not loading on my virgin box just get a spinning red circle. I have tried turning box and router off and back on but still no luck. I can access Netflix on other devices but not on my virgin box. Any suggestions?

360 question

If I change to 360 instead of Tivo (I have 3 boxes) will I still be able to view recordings across all boxes as I do with Tivo?

lumper69 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Odd behaviour when TV box comes out of standby

This doesn't happen every time, but every so often, when I press the red button in the top right of the remote, which normally turns on the TV and the TV box, they both switch on, but the screen stays dark and the sound constantly cycles between on a...

greyman by Superfast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Slow tv box startup

hi, I have the Virgin 360 mini tv box. I set the startup to eco but it literally takes 5 mins to get to live tv. Long wait on welcome page, then blank screen, then long wait on please wait page, then blank screen, then Virgin media logo. About 3 minu...

Edm1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old recordings greyed out

Hi some of my older recordings have recently begun to appear greyed out in "Recordings", and when selected only display "delete recording" and "episodes" options below (no play option) on the details page.This is not (as per another thread) an issue ...

Zafar by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing sky sports Chanel’s

Recently renewed with virgin I have main box and a further two boxes one of which does not show sky sports Chanel’s since my renewal, message states currently setting Chanel’s up error code 100:70 but has been like this for two weeks now 

Pairing Virgin 360 remote to my Samsung Telly ,

Hi there , followed instructions from here , it worked fine for a bit but next time I go to use volume on 360 remote it’s reverted back to the way it was , no volume on the 360 remote   Any suggestions. Breeny479