Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! OOPs. we couldn’t connect to Virgin box1

My husband  tried to access a recording from the main 360 box to watch on the mini box. It came up with OOPs. We couldn’t connect to Virgin TV 1. How do you solve this issue? 

mtennant by Dialled in
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix error yet again

Netflix has once again failed to load. I have restarted the tv box and factory reset. Still not loading. Any suggestions?

Resolved! ParamountPlus

Paramount Plus has stopped working on my 360 box. I’ve tried switching everything off and on and signing out of the app and signing back in again, but I still get error code 3304. I can’t find any help on the Paramount website. Thanks.

Vicky772 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code CS2000

Hi,Been getting this error now for a while and I've seen loads of other posts about it being hard drive failure. This would make sense as when I go to look at my recorded programs, it says the storage is full but when you go to delete anything, it sa...

Virgin 360 remote stopped working

My parents remote virgin 360 remote has stopped working yet again. To be clear it was working and had been for a few weeks. We have tried to pair it to the box again but it will not pair. We get the message pairing failed. This is the third remote we...

Xayles by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving tv box

I've recently moved my 2 tv boxes and purchased a cable from amazon but I've now lost access to some sky sports uhd channels, how can I get a proper extension cable?

Virgin 360 Sound Sync with Samsung OLED TV and Soundbar

I am using the V360 with the above Samsung equipment.Purchased last year.Virgin customer service are saying that they are not responsible for faults connecting third party equipment despite THEIR equipment being at fault!Connect via HDMI direct to TV...

V6 connection issues: Can I request a TV360 box?

Apologies if this is a dupe. I have tried to search but no luck. I am asking here to hopefully avoid a long drawn-out chat on the phone. I am in the process of upgrading from V6 box to the TV360 service. I am due to retain the V6 and get a software u...

andy2639 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos