Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virgin TV 360 Remote Microphone

Hi everyone,Does anyone know if the microphone in the 360 remote is always on, or only switched on when you press the button for it on the remote? Specifically I'm wondering if it's always set to record voice activity regardless of whether the button...

mogmog78 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ causing box overheat error

 Hello,Everytime we watch Disney+ we are met with an overheated box error error after 15 minutes or so. This only happens with Disney+ and can watch TV or Netflix for hours on end without issue. The box will then proceed to perform a full reset.is an...

247158C6-DD50-45E3-9514-6B627D6BBF28.jpeg
hyden by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recordings lost, again!

Hi, I have had Virgin 360 for just under 12-months and for the second time I have lost all of my recordings and planned recordings through no fault of my own. It’s running on my existing TiVo box (I had it prior to 360 upgrade). The first time I did ...

UKTV Play

Not sure if it's already been posted. But yesterday I notices a new app for UKTV Play appear on my 360. Just need a way to sort apps now. 

Virgin 360 box

Hi, I’ve turned my virgin 360 box on as normal this morning. Everything was fine. I pressed the button on my remote and the white light came on to power in the box but no picture came up. It is on the right setting on tv and white light comes up with...

Paramount plus

Where can I find this app/channel on Virgin? It says everywhere that it's available but I cannot find it at all. Even when searching. I have the full package 

Unable to delete recordings

I’m unable to delete recordings.  If I try it sluggishly shows ‘deleting recording’ but the programme isn’t actually removed and still shows on the ‘recordings’ page.The recording can still be played despite having tried to delete several times.Any i...

g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mini box won’t power on

Hi, A day or so after installation, my mini-box won’t power up. There is no light on the front and the unit is unresponsive. I’ve tried this with the power adaptor for the main box and still no joy so the issue is definitely with the box itself.Any i...

Resolved! Recordings & links all wiped off

Hey after upgrading to 360 a few months ago & initial problems being solved, it's happening again. Turned box on today & all recordings & series links to record have been deleted, all apps (prime, netflix, iplayer etc) won't save log in info. Tried r...

JMcA21 by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos