Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error CS1012

HiI have seen other posts of the Error CS1012. I am a new customer just switched from BT and I think I made a mistake. From what I have read this error has not been solved or cant be fixed? That is weird to me.So can I never use my TV box? I called a...

DaveShep by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue

Got a free 360 box but having issues with only allowing live tv, can’t record etc says I have an issue on my accountany help with it would be much appreciated 

Pluto t

Hi I’m just wondering can you get Pluto tv app on the tv through my box

TiVo box overheating

I am having an issue with my TiVo box restarting with a message saying it is overheating? It just started today has anyone else had a problem with this?

Joshsund by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini Box works but no tv or downloads

Hello!I have just signed up to VM after several years with Sky paying silly money. I’ve set up my main hub and broadband fine but with my mini box, I’ve done all the set up, connected by Ethernet, all diagnostics are fine and green, I get the home pa...

BBC iPlayer asks me to sign in everytime

My virgin 360 box - bbc iPlayer keeps signing me out so I have to log in every time. If I access the app on my Sony tv it remains logged in. Does anyone know why this is. I’ve tried a factory reset but it’s still happening

Mini box

HelloAs part of my package I am currently paying for a mini box, however this is not installed due to the fact the engineer could not run the cable through to the required room.I still require this service and I am mindful that I'm paying for it as p...

Grae1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No confirmation email

I have requested an offered free upgrade from TiVo to 360. The website said request was received and a confirmation email would be sent. But that was 3 days ago and I still have had no confirmation email. So I don’t know if the request was successful...

Resolved! Two new remotes and volume and mute still not working.

I have tried pairing in settings, rebooting box, factory reset and rebooting wifi. Spent at least one and a half hours on phone calls and all they can offer is a new remote.  Anyone know of a fix  or is a new provider needed? Many thanks for any assi...