Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Youtube home screen issues.

Since yesterday pm the you tube app wont load the home screen. All it has is an add at the top then back to top underneith. All our usual headings are not on the home page . The only way to access videos is to go onto subscriptions or search a specif...

1000017123.jpg

Resolved! On Demand charges

I have additional On Demand charges on my bill. I have never agreed to watch something that I've been asked to pay extra for.Are PIN channels chargeable? I have watched PIN-access programmes but never been informed that there's a charge for them. I ...

V6 box with new 360 remote. Now nothing works

HiI have just upgraded my contract with vm and they have sent me a new 360 remote for my v6 box. I have been away a few days and the new remote has been delivered and the software update has done itself.It just asks that I pair the remote now but it ...

BT sport ultimate - sound

Leeds v Newcastle and the sound keeps (8 times since 43rd min - now 46 min) cutting off for a split second but it's annoying as I don't want to use Dolby Atmos (too quite re TV speaker) and each time sound cuts I get message I have to clear.VM proble...

Oxo29 by Dialled in
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with V6 box converting to tv360

Hi all, as a lot of people on here, we are having issues with changing over to tv360. We completed the install yesterday at 2pm and got around to the pairing your new remote screen. Held TV and 0 and nothing happened.we then reset the remote by holdi...

laurllt by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant login to Virginmedia go app

We recently upgraded to the virgin tv 360 package and I have been trying to login to the app on my phone to test everything out but it seems that when trying to login all I get back is a page saying Not found, The requested URL /myvirginmedia/portal...

pmh2023 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky Cinema UHD

I'm raging and losing the will to live speaking to virgin on the phone so hopefully this will be more helpful...I have had sky cinema uhd for 3 years as part of my bundle.  Today I was offered sky sports uhd for £3 per month (already had sports and m...

360 Box

My 360 box has not worked for 3 days just keep blinking orange and on the screen it Just shows 720ph and a downloading arrow and thats it.I have restarted,disconnected the Cables but nothing works.I need help asap

Ibaya by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amplifier connection to TV for Remote Control

Hi,recently upgraded the tv box to the 360 option and I’m now trying to connect an Amp to the box to enable the remote control of the external speaker volume.im using a Cambridge Audio A1 MK3 amp and it doesn’t seem to connect via either the key test...

callcoat by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pairing Remote to TV

I have an old Blaupunkt TV and your technician couldn’t pair it with the remote and neither could I. But I could pair it with my old sky remote using a 4 digit code. Is there a way of entering this code manually on the Virgin system?

GuyMal by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos