Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin TV 360 box lost internet access - CS9994 error

A few days ago one of my Virgin TV 360 boxes suddenly lost internet connectivity, and reported error CS9994. Although it could connect to my hub/router, it could not connect to the internet which obviously meant that virtually all of its functionalit...

No TV for 24 hrs

Have had no tv now for 24 hrs and when go to help says problem your end. Going round in circles. In SM1 area

Ty67 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4k content

Hi. Have signed up and will have 2x 4k boxes from late August. Moving after nearly 10 years with Sky. I have gone with Bigger bundle with Movies. I am interested in 4k content, as I watch 2nd box on 4k projector. It says there is 4k TNT Sports, but M...

Awol1981 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor navigation

They’ve changed the navigation on catch up again… great now I can only acccess “today” and “yesterday” as choices…. NOT!!!every time Virgin update the user interface it gets WORSE. The ability to chose a days catch up should be at the top and easy to...

100:70 error code

My main 360 box keeps showing as setting up TV channels 100:70. All other channels on main 360 box work fine just not Sky movies or SKY Sports. Can anyone fix this please

spangley by Dialled in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to turn off voice control

How do I turn off the voice control function? I received some instructions from support earlier but they make no sense, I just don't have the options they say to choose. I don't know if I have a V6 or a 360 - not sure how to find out, nothing on the ...

Cyanetta by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

App screen taking > 5 mins to load

For a couple of days, we experienced the App screen taking well over 5 mins to load. We booked an engineer and then the problem resolved itself.Has anyone else experienced this and, did they ever find the cause or, like us, did it just sort itself ou...

PaulD8 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! V360 series links/planned recordings

I've recently upgraded to a 360 box and lost all previously recorded tv shows and films + films so am just trying to reset the series links. However, for some reason when I try to do a new series link for something like Eastenders , which is every Mo...

ScenicPaul by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lyle Lyle crocodile rated 18?

As described in the title my son tried to watch Lyle Lyle crocodile this morning and kept saying it was asking for a pin. I thought he was doing something wrong, but I looked and noticed that the film has been rated as an 18?Can this please get corre...