Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! TV box location

I am trying to organise Virgin Cable for my elderly mother who is moving.  I am being fed about 20 different scenarios by the telephone/chat people, all of whom are saying different things.  She is moving to a property which already has Virgin, but t...

sambda1 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frequent need to factory reset

Every so often the box slows down to a crawl. This time Recordings took an eternity to appear in the menu. A factory reset fixed it but requires me to log into all my services again which is a PITA. Is this just me or does everyone have the same issu...

Pairing 360 remote to new LG tv

I have just changed my tv to a LG OLED5C2" model.When trying to setup 360 remote to pair with new tv. 360s tell me I have a match and tv volume controls show when I press volume on screen and sound increase or decreases successfully. I press on scree...

mwb2205 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessible Remote Control

Hello Paulina, Could you please tell me if there's a high contrast remote for the TV360 box? My partner has some sight loss and is struggling with the small remote control supplied with the box. Thank you, Best Regards, Chris S.

Virgin 360 Ethernet Connection?

I've just upgraded my existing boxes to 360. Neither box is anywhere near the wi-fi hub. I have managed to connect one box by using a BT Mesh Wi-Fi extender and plugging in an ethernet cable into that. The other box is in a room with no Wi-Fi signal ...

Owdmon by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 4 CHS on air

Wat date are these 4 new channels on I know there not apps so does my 360 box do it auto.Jon

Jonc11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Thought it was wireless

Hi there. This topic is similar to my situation. I've just received the TV360 box as part of the BB/sim upgrade package.I can't install the box where I can connect both the coax to the router and an HDMI to the telly.Is it possible to connect the HDM...

Dunn3y by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

v6 to 360 Upgrade

Hi,I have recently re-negotiated my package which included an additional V6 TV box & remote. I requested that I wished to retain all my recordings on my original box. Having set everything up I noted there was an option to upgrade to 360 via firmware...

Pixelating picture

Is there a reason why the picture constantly pixilates l, it’s happening on Live football was fine during soccer Saturday but pixilated during Celtic game earlier and now Rangers Was fine during pre season picture quality for Virgin Tv is SHOCKING!!!...

Baldy76 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 360 box is broken

It started a few days ago I took dog out one evening and left my cable TV remote control on cabinet it worked fine.When we got back I pressed the button on remote and it just didn't work so I kept trying then called virgin to ask for a new remote.The...

Jonc11 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos