Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where do I start? TV360 errors and issues

Not sure if this is in the right board…I have 2 V6 boxes upgraded to 360 - biggest mistake everEvery night I have different issues and different problems, I have 2 V6 boxes upgraded to 360I try to go in and watch something we had recorded …. Not work...

Faerie1 by Dialled in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Disney+ causing box overheat error

Hello.I’m having this issue too with the tv360 box. Works perfectly fine on Netflix and live tv.  Can watch hours of it. As soon we watch something on Disney + we get an hour max.  Then comes up with a message on screen saying box overheating, will t...

Re: New 360 - error M63

HiI am also having an issue with a new Virgin Media 360 box, which replaced my Tivo. I add i recieved two boxes as i had 2 Tivo boxes. The 360 mini box works perfectly, but the main box does not. It comes up with the same error code as the original p...

mhawk360 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ethernet for TV viewing

Hi,I currently have a TV with an ethernet socket, and the Virgin 360 with an Ethernet socket, and only 1 spare ethernet cable from the router.Is it preferable to connect the Virgin box (rather than the TV) with the ethernet cable? It seems to me the ...

sativa by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV service for 3 days

Hello,According to my Service Status in my area, there is a known issue with Virgin MediaTV. This started yesterday (12th) and isn’t likely to be fixed until 15th. Do I need to report this outage to anyone and am I eligible for any compensation as I’...

Resolved! TV360 vs V6

I keep finding ways that the TV360 experience is worse than the V6. With the V6 you could fast forward through advert breaks until the next part of the programme started and it would jump back enough to avoid missing any of the programme. The TV360 d...

Resolved! TV guide on TV360 Box

When selecting the Guide whilst watching a programme the guide only shows programmes from the current channel number that you are currently watching and not show from channel 101, Sky always reverted to the start, it’s a pain to have to scroll up to ...

Sky Sports UHD still locked.

Hi,Been through 4 advisors in this one…Subscribed to Sky Sports UHD and the channels are still locked and unavailable through the EPG. Channels are greyed out and on pressing ok, the dialog box appears asking me to subscribe (which I can 100% confirm...

Dracdmv by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Surround Sound on TV 360 Apps

Hi All,Hope you're all well and enjoying the fact that summer may have actually arrived!I've just been upgraded to the TV 360 box. I have routed the HDMI to a Yamaha AV receiver and then to the TV. I have 5.1 speakers set up around the room. I have s...

ulricp by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos