Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ethernet for TV viewing

Hi,I currently have a TV with an ethernet socket, and the Virgin 360 with an Ethernet socket, and only 1 spare ethernet cable from the router.Is it preferable to connect the Virgin box (rather than the TV) with the ethernet cable? It seems to me the ...

sativa by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No TV service for 3 days

Hello,According to my Service Status in my area, there is a known issue with Virgin MediaTV. This started yesterday (12th) and isn’t likely to be fixed until 15th. Do I need to report this outage to anyone and am I eligible for any compensation as I’...

Resolved! TV360 vs V6

I keep finding ways that the TV360 experience is worse than the V6. With the V6 you could fast forward through advert breaks until the next part of the programme started and it would jump back enough to avoid missing any of the programme. The TV360 d...

Resolved! TV guide on TV360 Box

When selecting the Guide whilst watching a programme the guide only shows programmes from the current channel number that you are currently watching and not show from channel 101, Sky always reverted to the start, it’s a pain to have to scroll up to ...

Sky Sports UHD still locked.

Hi,Been through 4 advisors in this one…Subscribed to Sky Sports UHD and the channels are still locked and unavailable through the EPG. Channels are greyed out and on pressing ok, the dialog box appears asking me to subscribe (which I can 100% confirm...

Dracdmv by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Surround Sound on TV 360 Apps

Hi All,Hope you're all well and enjoying the fact that summer may have actually arrived!I've just been upgraded to the TV 360 box. I have routed the HDMI to a Yamaha AV receiver and then to the TV. I have 5.1 speakers set up around the room. I have s...

ulricp by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jittery sound on all channels

Hi, we’ve been experiencing jittery interrupted sound quality on all channels. I’m not sure if it’s due to our broadband….we’re supposed to receive 1GB but are getting between 15-70mbps. Any ideas?

Virgin 360 box

Having all sorts of problems with my 360 box - many of which have been reported already on the forum.So far - lost all recordings, constantly losing log-ins for iplayer, stv player, netflix, prime video etc. It is very annoying to continually have to...