Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor picture quality

I've had virgin for a couple of months and the picture quality has been bad/poor quality from the beginning. This is on both boxes.I don't know if this is because of the poor installation of the box on the wall of my living room that is barely attach...

Wriggo by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Remote not pairing with box

Hi there, I’ve recently had a second box installed by the Virgin technician. However I didn’t connect to my TV until a few weeks later. On doing so, I can’t get the new remote to pair with my new box. I’ve tried the various key combinations e.g TV an...

Resolved! Hard drive problem

Hi I’m new here but am having problems with my VM 360 tv box. Since the last couple of weeks I am unable to pause, rewind or record with my box. But for the last few days I have been getting messages saying can’t find hard drive and then last night i...

Resolved! Alternative tv 360 remote for visually impaired / blind people

Can anyone recommend a remote control that will work with a tv360 box & Samsung TV, suitable for people with sight loss?The one supplied is dreadful for the visually impaired as the buttons are all small, close together, feel the same or very similar...

Sunnyboy1 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 mini box

Hi I have 360 box in the main room but I’m thinking of the mini for upstairs, how much is it to have the mini box is there a monthly charge thanks

Missing remote and power cable

Hi, i'm missing my TV360 remote and power cable, the deliveyr was sent a while ago but I've moved houses and didn't set it up, just opened the box and neither are there. Appreciate if somone could resend, thanks!

ravva by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos