Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Recording problems after getting a new TV 360.

Hi,After reading in this forum, I think understand the problem. Still looking for a solution. Our TV 360 box was replaced. We still see the recordings we had on the old box, but they aren't on the hard drive. We can't edit them or delete them. When t...

daivrz by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 TV Box coaxial cable

I have had Virgin Broadband for 18 months and now possibly I want to introduce TV package.Virgin cabling is coming into the front room of house where the hub is stationed, but my TV is in the next room(second room), would this mean needing to run the...

Resolved! 360 mini box

I have just set up the 360 box on my TV is working at the moment but my hub is upstairs attached to my PC so I cannot use the enthernet cable meaning my TV is on WIFI I would like to plug my TV direct into a hub downstairs by enthernet cable. Things ...

infidel by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Remote

I have had Virgin installed yesterday and unfortunately not everything on the remote works. I've tried the reset options on the websites and on YouTube that people suggested on other posts but unfortunately, still no look.Ideally should be able to ch...

Virgin 360 recording and download issues

Hello,I have a Virgin 360 box and separate mini box. The main box is connected to the router via Ethernet cable. Mini box is connected by Wi-Fi.I’m having various issues with both boxes and VM are being very unhelpful when it comes to resolving. Issu...

callcoat by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paramount Plus app jitter

When watching Paramount Plus on my 360 box (it was a TiVo V6 but got a firmware upgrade) I find it jitters/jumps. It doesn't do it on my second (newer) box. Anyone else experience this?

RickyBB8 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 noise

Self installed my 360 box today the it's got terrible whining noise from the fan or hard drive.. anyway to fix this issue or get a replacement box ?

Catching up on Channel 4 shows

just got an email telling me Channel 4 access just got even worse.It's already bad. The 360 didn't bother recording Friday's Last Leg - which until now it's managed to do reasonably successfully [if you discount the time it records the one on Wednesd...

Tetsujin28 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV 360 box lost internet access - CS9994 error

A few days ago one of my Virgin TV 360 boxes suddenly lost internet connectivity, and reported error CS9994. Although it could connect to my hub/router, it could not connect to the internet which obviously meant that virtually all of its functionalit...