Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Technician Visit

Have been with Virgin Media (CableTel/ntl/ntl:home) for 30 years now and during this time have only had a handful of issues of which have mainly been felt with promptly. Recently, I’ve had issues with pixelisation and laggy broadband. Was told that e...

james-28 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 12 kudos

Faulty wire issue

Damaged the broadband and TV splitter wire. Anybody know how to order a new one.

Jeev1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV 360

So as my current contract was expired I was offered new contract with TV 360 and the latest remotes However as I understood my current TV box would be updated and all I had to do was pair the remotes Fast forward to today , remotes won't pair , TV se...

Mocath22 by Tuning in
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 pair with Toshiba TV

HiI have just joined Virgin and I am trying to pair my 360 box remote to control the volume on my Toshiba TV. My TV is 3 years old and is an up to date smart TV but I can’t get it to pair. I have gone through all the codes and tried entering the TV m...

Sky sports not showing on mini box

My new mini box is not allowing all channels in the subscription to be watched. With some of the sky sports channels, I am receiving the message;"We're currently setting up your channel and they should be available soon. if this problem continues.......

JoeVM by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 not able to pause or rewind and also will not record

HelloAny help with the following issue would be very much appreciated, I have tried VM support on 3 occasions but they seem unable to help apart from reading off their default onscreen instructions.My 360 TV will not pause or rewind, it also won’t re...

70sven by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection issues

For the last few days my box won’t connect.I have to unplug all my connections and reconnect several times, before the broadband kicks in and I can then watch TV. This can take upwards of 90 minutes or more. Furthermore I can’t record anything, as I ...

BBRIFLCL by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coax not in bedroom 😬

Hi,I've recently received a 360 mini box to enable multiroom (so I can watch footy in peace!). Upon install I realised the mini box needs a connected coax, just like the main box.I assumed it would just run on WiFi and connect to the main box, as the...

JoeVM by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV box location

I am trying to organise Virgin Cable for my elderly mother who is moving.  I am being fed about 20 different scenarios by the telephone/chat people, all of whom are saying different things.  She is moving to a property which already has Virgin, but t...

sambda1 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frequent need to factory reset

Every so often the box slows down to a crawl. This time Recordings took an eternity to appear in the menu. A factory reset fixed it but requires me to log into all my services again which is a PITA. Is this just me or does everyone have the same issu...