Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some episodes not recording on series link

Have recently upgraded from a Tivo to a new 360 box. Some small problems involving recording a program that is 4 hours + and it only records 1.5 hours still not solved.However, it has now taken to missing episodes. Waterloo Road  it records episodes ...

biccode by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky Sports

Not a complaint but just puzzled to why Sky Sports Premier League is approximately 8 seconds behind Sky Main Event when showing the same match?

dools59 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV recordings duplicated

Just had a additional tv box fitted upstairs but when recording down stairs it's copied upstairs which I don't want how can I stop this.Thanks

Evo59 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 buffering issues

We have TV 360 with 2 mini boxes all connected via Wifi to a VM Hub 4. It took 6 months of repeated engineer visits before we could successfully use the 360 service on the mini boxes. This was solved by an engineer swapping to a Hub 4. Having worked ...

Majority soundbar volume - up but not down

I have just upgraded my V6 box to 360 and I was p[leased to see that the remote has support for Majority soundbars. I paired it both ways - by entering the model number (Majority Snowden II) and trying the keys, and in both cases it partially works. ...

aperrott by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can only ever get fair tv signal, why?

Hi all.I can only ever get a fair tv signal on virgin and goes to bad on some channels regularly. Can anyone get a good signal in Epsom? Would upgrading my cables to RG11 from rj6 from virgin service to wall make any difference as virgins cable is on...

Grodecki by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv hub 5 remote

I have installed hub5, but the remote will not connect to the TV 360 box. 

AMY2207 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apps not loading….Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+

Hello, we’re getting very frustrated here with an unreliable box since updating to 360.  First it was the constantly asking us to register to watch Channel 4 and iPlayer issue.  I have tried a reset multiple times (deleting all recordings) and it wor...

pharley by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

TV Box wont turn on

Hiya,  We have had our to box about 2 weeks, it was working perfectly yesterday, however, today when i went to turn it on it had a solid red light, and then a flashing red light and now no light at all! I have checked all the connections but it does ...

Netflix crashes

I've seen a thread on this which looks like a very similar issue, but that one really doesn't have an answer on it, so I'm starting this one!On Netflix (used to only happen on Netflix but recently this has happened a couple of times on Amazon Prime) ...

Walkdmc1 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos