QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hub connection issue

Hi, I have a Hub3. I’ve had trade workers in and unfortunately disconnected my cables. I have a 4-way splitter. I have got TV (& TiVo box, although green arrows symbols appear on the TiVo box) working but broadband hub box has green lights flashing o...

Home move, installation delay

Nothing new here. I'm another customer drawing the short stick.First confirmed installation was 24th February, then delayed to 21st March, then 6th April.Yesterday I received another email the new installation date is 27th April.Since I'm moving home...

No VM Wall socket

New to the UK and just moved into our first home here. Ordered VM broadband and was recommended by the website to select the self quick install option. Package arrive today and realized I don't have a VM wall socket to plug the round cable into.

JerryNG by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Install location

Currently my openreach master socket is under my stairs. It's fed through from under my house to there. From there I run all my ethernet cables to my machines. Will virgin Media be able to install their wires to here so I can continue to have my rout...

asuka55 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown Box Cover Replacement

Hi thereI am looking to replace the brown box cover on the outside of my house. This has been damaged and I would like to get this replaced before any further damage occurs as there are exposed wires.I hope someone can point me in the right direction...

Engineer - still waiting for install

Isn’t it ridiculous that I have had my Virgin Media broadband for close to 2 weeks now and the company haven’t been able to send an engineer to me to install the VM socket for me. i literally don’t know what to do at this point, I have called and mad...

Olubunmi by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Router Delivery or Update

Hi,I’m a new customer and I ordered a broadband QuickStart package which had a provisional delivery date of the 29th of March. I received an email with pre contract documents but no contract and no update since then. I tried to contact support but I ...

Jal36 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos