QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No wall socket

We recently applied for a virgin package of tv, phone and broadband.i opted for the self install, however on inspection we don’t have the wall socket to plug the broadband into.how can we go about changing our self install to having someone come and ...

cannot find socket

hi, we ordered a quick startup for broadband but have come to find out that we don’t know where the VM socket is or if we even have one. would we need to book an engineer for this?

ojs1315 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dangerous outside cabling

Good morning,I am a virgin media customer myself and am more than happy with the service prodived, however I have noticed that my neighbour has dangerous outside cabling.Thier brown box is smashed and the cable is looped onto the pathway. This has ca...

cable.jpg cable2.JPG
s88urd by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect App

Hi, I set up my hub 4 yesterday and everything is fine, all devices in the house are connected and apart from one room in the house that requires a booster the WiFi seems ok. The only issue is I cannot, for the life in me, connect to the VM connect a...

AmyJ1 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet after house move

We moved house yesterday (2nd Sept), did a self installation and was due to have internet activated but I'm still getting nothing today.Router is online and all blue lights are showing but it's not getting an internet connection.The intrusions I rece...

DavidF3 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is wall fitting and cable compatible

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mxMk36Ewd2CZU62n8 Hi,I am installing a new virgin hub in a property that previous had virgin. After waiting over an hour I can access the network but it has no internet.Want to check if the cable is compatible will the cable...

Cstr by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No socket for Virgin, only NTL!

As title says, I’ve been sent a self installation virgin media router, but the connections in my house appear to be old NTL connections / as far as I can see there’s nowhere to plug in the wires I’ve gotten. Not sure if I just need an engineer or if ...

Virgin Media Socket

Hi, we have just moved into a new flat and we were told that it was compatible with virgin media so we ordered a broadband kit. We have arrived and there’s no sign of a socket? Can this look different or is it possible there isn’t one? Thanks for you...