QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Uni Homes Router

My router with you hasn’t been delivered. I am a student with UniHomes and Yodel are meant to be delivering the parcel. Tomorrow will be a whole week without internet. The router was meant to be delivered today but there’s no sign of it and UniHomes ...

Book an engineer

Hi, I recently ordered a Quick Setup Virgin Wi-Fi Hub but have now noticed that my property does not have any connections for Broadband or tv. How do I book an engineer to come out and fix this problem? Thank you.

Nhough by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable not in ground properly !

Just had Virgin Media installed other week went outside yesterday and noticed the cable from virgin connection point to my house is sticking out of lawn in at least 3 places cant even mow the grass I cut through it ! I know ground has been rock hard ...

scottyb1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order and delivery not confirmed

Hi, I placed an order on Friday and was sent some provisionary emails stating that confirmation would come through.The confirmation has not came (I've checked my spam). The provisional delivery date was meant to be today but there is no sign of it. A...

DHOLMES by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Down almost 24hrs

Internet went down yesterday. Virgin Status confirms there is a problem in my area. They "hope" to fix by 2pm today 8/09/22 (Last night it said 10am). No information on what they are doing to resolve. Website is a joke - sends you in circles. Lots of...

Yodel

Hello forum, So I’ve just moved into my first home, gone through registration with Virgin Media, got the Tv and Wi-Fi package so I need both of them delivered. I’ve had my welcome email, direct debit email, and so forth. Then I was advised I shall ha...

JNelson by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos