QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need an Installation Team

Hi I am a new Virgin customer. Ordered my broadband and was given today as the day the installation team would be installing. I had already asked for a site survey but when the engineer arrived last week he was there for less than a minute, said he d...

Fluke32 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No socket in flat

Recently ordered a Self installation kit, and didn’t know I needed virgin sockets in my flat, so I am unable to set up my broadband. How would I schedule an appointment for an engineer? As I’ve tried and there seems to be nothing on the app to allow ...

Resolved! Moving outdoor cable

How do I contact an engineer to re-route the cable in front of the house? We want to install a bike shed and the cable (not buried, but ground level) is in the way. We're willing to pay a callout fee (within reason) but there seems to be no phone num...

Mart2211 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Location of router

Hello, I am due for an engineer to come to my house to install a router, this is my first time. I am wondering if it would be possible for the engineer to install the router upstairs instead of downstairs? I'm also wondering if its possible to have t...