QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Keeps saying incorrect password

I have the Hub 5. I would like to change the default password into something I will remember.When I go to the page http://192.168.0.1/ to change my password, I cannot login because it says my pass is incorrect. I'm using the default pass given on the...

Dave_661 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of extra internet box

I have an unsightly media box on the front of my terraced which was originally installed by NTL over 20 years ago. I no longer use virgin media but it has a feed into the adjoining neighbours property. I have been asking Virgin to remove it via phone...

EMBEEE by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation date change

After having 3 appointments for my installation cancelled by Virgin. They have now given me a date when I am out of the country. I told them this when they gave it to me… four times. But they don’t seem to listen or comprehend. I have tried to change...

burrage by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation of new fibre line

I'm due to have a fresh line installed on my properly in the coming weeks.Can the new fibre line be installed from a telegraph polo opposite my property and run over through the air with the existing phone line?I'd rather not have my front garden and...

New Install nightmares

Hi,I've totally messed up my new install. I've gone and ordered the quick start install when what I really needed was the full engineer install. There are no virgin wires / boxes here at all so I need a proper engineer install. I've got my account se...

Gixerob111 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos