QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Red Light on Hub 3

Hi,Have red light light since this afternoon.Was trying to  change hub from router to Modem.Hub has been in same place out of the light for a number of years so overheating isn’t the issue.Have tried all the usual things to make it work: reset, unplu...

No connection

Trying to set up but no virgin wall socket, there is a telewest broadband socket which fits the wire but all I'm getting is a green flashing light so I don't think it's working.Tried to make an appointment for a technician but after pressing confirm ...

Resolved! New Connection - why Coax cable?

Hi all,After many years of avoiding Virgin (I don't have strong reasons), I have decided to try  Virgin services.I have signed up for broadband 250 and expect a fibre connection to be set up soon. Strangely enough, the box has been connected to my ho...

not fibre.jpg

Resolved! Hub 3.0

Is it okay to install the Hub 3.0 on it's side? I need to locate it on a shelf and it won't fit stood up. Any issues if I lay it on its side?Rob

Gixerob111 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible customer service

1 month in, IT can't sort out being able to set up an account, WiFi coverage is poor, having to look at a mesh system to cover the back part of the house. Download speed is excellent but can only use it in the hall or living room.Should have gone wit...