QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cost of moving cable entry point

About 5/6 years ago vm was installed at the property in an upstairs spare room, as our houses are odd the kitchen, spare bedroom and bathroom are at the front of the house, this is where the vm cable comes from, then at the back, lounge and master be...

JohnGW75 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused about technician install date

I was first given the 04/03/23 as my install date but then had an email this morning starting it had changed to the 14/03/23.Although the pull team has completed the work this afternoon and stayed the install should be within 7 days. I then received ...

Screenshot_20230224-175944~2.png
sammanu by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dispatch email

Hii have had to delay my order several times but now ready for it to arrive Friday but still no dispatch email, can it be confirmed it has been dispatched and will indeed arrive on Friday?

No Virgin media wall socket

Hi there,I just received my quickstart pack today, however it is unsuccessful to install nor set up the broadband. I do not have the wall socket by Virgin Media, so that it is no way to connect with the isolator cable as well as the hub.I have only g...

Socket1.jpg Socket2.jpg

New hub

Hi, we had a hub delivered today set it up waited 2 hours green flashing light still happening. We've unplugged and made sure all connections were push tight and still just green flashing for more than an hour 

Automatic compensation, is it a scam?

I am interested to know if anyone ever actually got automatic compensation? It suspect that it is basically little better than a scam.It took virgin 4 appointments to sort out our problem and three months.  I am told to get automatic compensation I n...

david365 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

To virgin media

I just signed up for 1gb service - had engineer booked for Friday - they didn’t t turn up and I had no notification of cancellation - called today - booked appointment for Wednesday - just checked - no text or email and on app no appointments - this ...

Shadow74 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 3.0 resets EVERY night

As per the title, my Hub 3.0 resets EVERY night at approximately 00.45am. So has just now and is going through sequence now as I use mobile internet.How can this be resolved/prevented? I’ve checked my connections in terms of all the cables. It’s wifi...

mpayne1 by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos