QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation delays

I have been waiting patiently for over 2 months to get vm broadband (was previously with BT but cancelled due to going with vm and currently with no internet), they have installed the fiber connections to each flat and lead to a external distribution...

Nxlsn by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong AC adapter twice!

Hi, my services went live last week, I was unable to complete setup as I was sent the wrong AC adapter for the hub. I rang customer support, who told me I would have to wait 5 working days for a new one. luckily my old providers adapter worked. Two n...

Stuck on setting up

Hello, I recently got my hub 3 delivered and had it set up same day on the 28th Feb, I’ve had access to internet since that day as I didn’t need a technician come out. But now on my app it’s still stuck saying ‘Come back here once your services have ...

xmissnad by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wall socket - landline?

I recently moved into a new apartment that im renting and chose a bundle with virgin for my broadband services. Only now have I realised the bundle includes landline and as Im in a rental I cant have someone making any holes or adjustments to the wa...

IMG_1350 (1) (2).jpg
rsk by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to sign up

Trying to sign up for virgin broadband Postcode check says not available but I have a virginmedia cable access point directly outside my front door and some neighbours have it. Why can’t it be activated?

zolacfc by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos