QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New installation query

Hello.Since summer last year, there has been crews installing virgin media services in my part of Scarborough, North Yorkshire. The post code checker shows virgin media is not available even though there are now virgin media branded boxes on telegrap...

Hub not detected

I've just had my hub 3.0 fitted trying connect the hub to the app and it's saying it can't connect tried seeing if it's the connection in my area it's not. Ive tried turning in on n off, I've cleared the cookies on the app all that I've seen suggest...

April24 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-installation Issues

Hi there, I originally took out VM broadband back in the middle of August 2022, and shortly after I was notified that the pre-installation work could not be completed as there was a blockage in the trench in the road. Since August, I have had 8 insta...

Zak2 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

8 New connection to block of flats

Good morningI am a property developer and we are building block of flat with 8 unit.I would like to run necessary cable and plan the ducting to facilitate future connection. Please can someone advise me if there is a new connection department or any ...

Resolved! Address not listed

Hi, I was hoping to get Virgin Media services at the flat I'm moving into in a month's time, but I was advised that my address is not listed as a separate property? I've checked with Royal Mail and several other sites which all show my property as a ...

lucasraj by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled - recovering outside kit

Hi,Apparently I'm only being sent a box to return my router. No one seems to be able to tell me what is happening with the other device on the outside of my house (i.e. Fibre to the home  - not actually me, btw... scroll down to 'External wall box')....

mork23 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos