QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery of self install kit

Hi,I’m moving house and looking to sign up with Virgin to provide my broadband at the new address. I would like to sign up within the next 24hours to take advantage of a deal but I won’t have access to the property until the end of the month. I’m jus...

cfmmcl31 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abuse from call centre over wifi pods

I rejoined virgin media last week on the 1gb broadband package last week. I made sure that when I took out the package there was the wifi guarantee as I know I have a number of "blackspots" in my house.   Anyway Ive done the tests on the connect app ...

paul1973 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pod mesh system

Hub 5 with 2 pods, one cabled the other Wi-Fi connected. The hub is positioned in front room, with the Wi-Fi pod upstairs. if I go upstairs, out of range of the hub, my iPhone connects to the pod with no issues. However when going back downstairs, ev...

Half finished installation

I applied for vm Gig1 Fibre Broadband at the start of the year (really due a speed upgrade) as they had installed fiber wire to each flat, vm had sales people come round advertising what packages could be had, so as everyone would think its is now re...

Nxlsn by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong PSU delivered with Hub 3.0?

I've just recieved a new hub, to upgrade our internet, yet the PSU does not fit.Both the Hub, and the PSU have male cables, so I think the wrong PSU has been packaged. The PSU says on the bottom 'Netbit AC Adapter', and I'm sure normally it's rebrand...

djsmiley2k by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer

I ordered Gig1 Fibre on the 16th of February 2023. The original scheduled date for engineer installation was 21st of February 2023, this was then not met and as Virgin Media failed to provide enough notice, they did provide with compensation. However...

Re: 3x pods how

I've posted on another thread. My internet is not good in my bedroom. Buffering when streaming. Had 13mb download on the app, saved it. And still wasn't offered the WiFi pod

bigkev3579 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

No virgin media wall box

Just like the other posts- I do not have a virgin media wall box. I’m annoyed because I actually had a virgin sales person in my house. He was going door to door. He could see the set up I already had. I’m annoyed as I have been sent the DIY set up b...