QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No virgin boxes, connection at property

I signed up today for phone,tv and broadband went through the dign up and it said I already have connections at property from previous tenants so selected self installation. After my order went through I have checked everywhere for these boxes on the...

Sam48 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Did BT Do?

Well, after getting a good deal with BT I decided to swap to their 900 service last Saturday, but it was a disaster to say the least.Guess who will be suppling my Broadband from tomorrow?

johndm by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Wi-Fi pods never arrive

Hi All, Ordered a wifi pod as I can get them with my gig1 and my wifi was a little crappy in some parts of the house. In preperation for it coming I renamed my wifi back to the default SSID on the router along with the password, as I had previously j...

Installation date confirmation

As a new customer I have not yet received confirmation of the installation date. It states it should be  confirmed within 48 hrs. Still waiting....Can anyone assist? Are they usually this slow. Are there usually delays in confirming the chosen instal...

Resolved! Have NOT been disconnected

Cancelled my broadband and was given 04/04/23 as the disconnection date... Yet I am still able to connection to the broadband. Please can this be looked into, as I have another ISP and do not wish to have to live connections and paying for it. This i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeps saying incorrect password

I have the Hub 5. I would like to change the default password into something I will remember.When I go to the page http://192.168.0.1/ to change my password, I cannot login because it says my pass is incorrect. I'm using the default pass given on the...

Dave_661 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos