QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Booking an engineer

I booked a self-install for my new Virgin Broadband hub, but on closer inspection don’t have the required socket, so will need to book an engineer. I can’t find any way of doing this on the website, or the app, and haven’t been able to speak to a hum...

DSR11 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement coaxial cable

Hello, I need a replacement coaxial cable as mine has broken. The wire is loose and I’ve lost connection. Can someone from VM help please? I have only been a customer for a couple of months, and haven’t moved the router since installation so am prett...

Resolved! Broadband installation

Cable has been laid in the whole of our village.  All of the surrounding streets on our estate can now get broadband, but our small culdesac  (9 houses) cant.   I have emailed Virgin on several occasions, but have received no answer, as to why?

Ark1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside cable is cut

Been having internet conection drops since i joined virginmedia just over a year ago, but today i have notice that the cable from outside coming into my house as two cuts on the cable near where it comes into the house not sure how deep they go, so c...

New contract and Quick Start delivery

I am changing broadband and am considering Virgin for when I move into my new home, which already uses Virgin, in 2 weeks time. I want to know if I can place the order for the quick start kit now to my current address but only have my contract and co...

TL333 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos