QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband gone away form

I have signed up for virgin broadband last week but received an email from your company saying about “Gone Away form”?i understand this is because there is a previous account still live. How can I remove this account so I can then revive my quick sta...

Install by telegraph poles pre install

Hi all,Our area went live with virgin media a couple days ago, I've been waiting for full fibre for a long time so I rang virgin and ordered the gig1 volt package. The one with all the tv channels and gigabit broadband. The area that im in, some hous...

Hub flashing red + packet loss

Today about 10am my hub 5 started flashing red a few times since then  my BQM has been showing loads of dropped packets up to 40%. My Router status is showing the following: CM-STATUS message sent. Event Type Code: 16; Chan ID: 159; DSID: N/A; MAC Ad...

SNK by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Installation

Would appreciate some guidance on the VM mini box install process. I live in a new build house and VM is set to be installed in a couple of weeks time. I have also opted for 2 extra mini boxes (bedrooms). I understand these need to be “hardwired” wit...

lee3366 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mysterious delivery message

I have received a mystery SMS on Mar 4, stating "The new kit arrives tomorrow - Yodel will be in touch"... something somethingI thought it was related to the recent moving home request I have made, and therefore waited for further contact.However, I ...

wooyin by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos