QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin installation

I've just bought a house that didn't previously have broadband. I'm moving out of my parents and I've signed up for virgin as it was the best deal in the area, and what we had at my parents.I'm currently working from home and in the new house one of ...

Hub 3 set up

Hi, I received the broadband wifi hub 3 today and I've been trying to connect it myself. I was told on the phone while I was making the order that I should be able to do the set-up myself as there are facilities in my flat for connection, but I am st...

9599acbe-4db5-421f-b198-06aa7297a9d7.jpg 5f2433e1-862e-428e-8591-c5ee5cd738d7.jpg
xwang by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

QuickStart pack not delivered

Hi there,I ordered a quick start kit last Thursday with a preferred date of this Monday the 3rd, however have yet to receive a delivery date confirmation or anything else. If anyone could help with this that would be great as we could do with having ...

Install of Virgin Media

Hi, I’m having Virgin Media installed into my property which has never had VM before so has no box on the wall.We’ve got Virgin right outside our front wall on one of the triangles in the ground, one of the Virgin pre-install engineers popped round t...

Home Move - no connection

Really at a loss here.I moved home and decided to take Virgin internet with me. Arranged with them and received a new cable.It has been 12 hours almost since I plugged it in and I still dont have a connection. I called the call centre who told me the...