QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removal of outside VM box

Hi, I have just switch from virgin media and this is how my wall has been left. I’d like it removed due to it being unsafe. It is on the main walkway in my garden and kids could hurt themselves on it. The box is closed in the photograph but is now ha...

IMG_5336.jpeg

Disgraceful Service

Just rang to report red light on hub and tv box unable to connect to it only to be told by the service centre operator that there isn't a problem and hung on me!!! Virgin Media's customer service is shocking - there is a problem and it needs to be so...

Will I ever get a hub5

I now have the 100Mb upload on my GIG1 service, but since VM removed LAG on hub4 I am 200Mb down on download speed.Look at my signature before telling me the downside of the hub5, I just want to connect in modem mode, I  need better than a 1Gb port t...

Timwilky by Fibre optic
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staff Compliment

Hi,Yesterday, an engineer came to my house to install the QuickStart kit. On arrival he informed me professionally that the cable had been cut on the outside and a lot more work would be required, and it may not be possible to get me online on the sa...