QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub 5 needs multiple daily reboots?

We had a hub 3 and upgraded recently from the second highest to the highest internet package, Virigin said we couldn't use our old hub for it any more and sent us a hub 5. The hub 5 overall should be an improvement but with it our internet speeds slo...

kanhji6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brown box installed without permission

I have just returned from a one week holiday to find a Virgin brown box installed on the front of my house without permission. The cable runs along a joint fence and disappears in the pavement in  front of my drive. I am furious. I neither requested ...

JaMe1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self install kit delivery.

Hi there,  I have recently signed up for broadband and selected the self install kit for delivery. The delivery date on the email I received was today (9th May) but I do not move into the property until the 12th, I have had no further confirmation ab...

JDalby88 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repeatedly Delayed Installation

We keep having our Volt Gig1 Fibre Broadband installation delayed and it's getting ridiculous. We moved house on 16 Jan, new Virgin Media service was due to be installed on 23 January, which was the earliest date they could give us. On 13 January, we...

Sean187 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appointment

I booked for a appointment for a engineer to come out and fix my wifi cause it was down all night but it fixed itself and I’m trying to cancel the appointment with the engineer and it won’t let me cancel it and it says I don’t have any appointments o...

Resolved! Charging for repair?

Hi, during a recent installation of the 360 TV box and router I found that the set top box wouldn't power on and the router was showing a orange light in lieu of white, although Internet worked fine. I rang Virgin and they said they would send an eng...

Rob9362 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning equipment

Dear Virgin Media, I have recieved an email from noreply@contactengine.com asking me to book a date for my equipment to be returned. There is a link on the email which opens https://forms.c-e.io/.   Can you confirm that this is a genuine email from V...

jpstuff by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos