QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Wall Socket too far away?

We just moved in to a new house which already had a virgin wall socket, got the Wi-Fi set up fine, when I’ve gone to connect the TV box I’ve realised the wall socket is on the other side of the room from where the telly is and there is no way I can p...

SHick by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from Sky.

So my contract came to an end so I decided to switch to you guys but sky's cancelation won't be until the 24th July and I've already received the Virgin Hub. It says I have 12 hours to activate it. I know that you two work on different infrastructure...

Peci by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I haven’t received Welcome email

Hi,On the 6th of July, we hired virgin broadband for or new house. A part of the pre-contract documents, we haven’t heard anything at all from virgin, no welcome email (no account number or area code). The provisional installation date was on the 10t...

No account number

I recently ordered broadband and need to change the delivery date for my self instillation kit.I can’t do this without signing into my virgin media. However I need an account number to do this.The only email I’ve recieved from virgin media contains t...

Book engineer

Hi. I have the full works volt package with a second TV box. Is it possible to book an engineer to run a second wall socket upstairs from the existing point to connect the second TV box upstairs. I’ve seen other posts that says this can be done for a...

External box broken

The external cable box on my house is broken, so the cover does not stay on and the cables are exposed to the elements. I’m imagining this is not a good thing - how would I go about getting this repaired? Im assuming it’s VM’s property and responsibi...

9080998A-5EB5-4877-A9A1-3EDC22944E6D.jpeg
Dpc1995 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address not listed

My address doesn't seem to be listed on the virgin broadband checker. I have filled in the form but I have not yet received a reply. I was shown on rightmove, agent's goodlord, and other site i could get it. I just wanted to confirm it is available.

Tohst by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband not working

Broadband has completely stopped working. The light in the router is red.I have switched off and checked connections.Test just says it is not working, wait 23 hours then I can book a technitian.I need internet access for work and can't just wait days...

Tamuz by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos