QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How cable enters property

Recently had broadband installed. Have looked at how the cable enters the property and there is no 'drip loop', this gives me concerns as to when it rains, water could travel along the cable and into the property - potentially not noticeable immediat...

Ant9 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong address when ordering

Hi there,As the title says, I put the wrong address when ordering broadband yesterday. I have been trying to contact VM with some difficulty to correct this. To be clear I ordered to the wrong flat number, I’m next door. Can anyone here advice if thi...

Redeye85 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Of Outages In My Area

Over the last month or my broadband connection has been lost on numerous occasions.It will go down one day. When it returns an email will be received saying all is well only for it to be lost the following day, and the cycle is repeated. What is goin...

IanS by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DC power for FTTP connection

HelloI need to connect the power for the FTTP connection for the COEX lead to a DC 12v supply, currently, I have this connected to a standard UK 3-pin plug. The reason for wanting to do this is that I want to connect all of my wifi appliances to a UP...

20220211_162905.jpg IMG_2088.jpg IMG_2089.jpg
nodmod by Tuning in
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading Hub 3.0 router to another brand

Wanting to upgrade my router to one that has more features and maybe even faster although I doubt it, but features like being able to monitor network usage from devices, better parental controls, better wi-fi range and overall more control.Any ideas ...

Zusak by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install Virgin Broadband in flat

Hi!I am the leaseholder of flat north of London that only gets phone line/DSL connections, and have been with Vodafone for a while now for broadband. We have had countless issues (I want to tear my head out at how utterly useless their support system...